FakeJonathan Twitter Updates

Monday, October 6, 2008

Transparency is for people who aren't full of shit

My corporate blog is all about transparency. I say what I think. People comment and it gets posted.

Sometimes what they say is not very nice. It gets posted anyway. That is my promise to you.

Given this public, Polly Pureheart stance, wouldn't I be a real hypocrite if I decided that I wasn't going to post comments from people I just don't like? And to go further, wouldn't this heavy-handed, backwoods form of censorship just fall apart if said unliked person just signed their comment with a different friggin name?

Gosh, I wish I would have considered that. Guess I'm not as smart as people think I am. Then again, maybe I'm just full of shit and I'm getting called on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are full of shit. But then again, all Sun employees already know this. Simply look at the business results of your Utopian Freetard strategy.

Oh, and BTW, your "15,000 Lottery Tickets" strategy is perhaps the emptiest of solutions to Sun's growth problem.

Fake Scott said...

What is fair is fair: you did a great job with the links to my blog (and the other folks, including real Jonathan).
Congrats!

Unknown said...

Gimme a break! Transparancy is for those who don't have something important enough to hide!

 
Site Meter