FakeJonathan Twitter Updates

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Down but not out


So, the Corporate Blog (COB) has been pretty sparse lately, to the point where some of you are speculating about my remaining tenure at Sun.

Well, I am happy to report that my lack of postings has nothing to do with my being in deep doo-doo with the board or anything. Actually, it has to do with my health.

You know that unnamed health condition that Steve Jobs has that made him look like Leonard Nimoy on stage? Yeah, I have the same shit.

But at least my hair isn't falling out.

And I'm not looking for your sympathy. My shaman healer says the negative energies will all clear up as soon as we get a Democrat in the White House.

I know it's a horse race at this point, but please think about me when you go to the voting booth, ok?

No comments:

 
Site Meter