FakeJonathan Twitter Updates

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ponytail of the Week: Morimoto

I've decided that this blog needs some weekly features to keep it more grounded than the diatribes on my corporate blog. It's rather chaotic will all those friggin Sun serfs writing to me every day with: "Jonathan, you've got to blog about this and that, blah blah blah."

So here goes; our first regular feature is going to be the Ponytail of the Week.

As you know, I have a passion for cooking. So it should be no surprise that my first ponytail hero is the Iron Chef himself, Masaharu Morimoto. If you've ever seen this guy on TV, you know he chops with the determination of a Samurai.

Truly, this is the kind of guy us CEOs want on staff when it's time to do RIFFs. They don't need a recipe or a plan, it's just straight to CHOP! SALT! CHOP! STIR and then friggin CHOP!

No comments:

 
Site Meter