FakeJonathan Twitter Updates

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Reunification

I don't know if you've already had a chance to read the news, but I recently declared that Sun is going to increase it's focus on storage. It's about time, since we spent $4 Billion on StoragTek about two years ago and things were getting a little blurry.

Now, when some CEOs increase focus, they create a new division, name a new VP, or announce a Billion dollar investment. Not me. I've chosen to increase focus by absorbing all of Storage into our Systems division.

The way I see it, bits are either stored or they're not. It doesn't take an entire business unit to figure this shit out.

So the next time you want to increase your focus on something, try absorbing it into something else. I know it sounds crazy, but soon you'll be like me and have total faith in the power of the corporate subconscious.

No comments:

 
Site Meter