FakeJonathan Twitter Updates

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Not easy being green


Today we launched our Eco Innovation Eco Initiative offering, more familiarly known as EI EI O. Starting now, Sun will show you how to save tons of energy in your datacenter and lower your utility bills. Even the Republicans love this stuff because it's all about maximizing your profits while, umm, err, saving the planet or whatever.

I'd like to tell you that it feels really good to be part of this. Thing is, they didn't invite me.

They must not have even checked my calendar, because I was like totally clear of appointments all morning.

My initial queries into this have been unsatisfying. "Oh, you know, we save the big launches for you, Jonathan."

Yeah, right. I know the real reason; if there's one thing those tree-huggers hate, it's a speech on economics.

No comments:

 
Site Meter