FakeJonathan Twitter Updates

Friday, August 10, 2007

So here's the deal with the ponytail


Click on Khan to see how I feel about this topic.



I get a lot of crap for having a ponytail. Bloggers, the press, even my own employees sometimes.

Thing is-- every day when I get up, I just know that I'm going to meet people who want me to change. That's very empowering.

Does anybody give a shit whether you'll ever change? Think about it. That's why you're not a CEO.

Let's be fair here. Steve Jobs wears the same friggin clothes every day. Do you give him crap? And for gosh sakes, somebody buy the guy a belt, will 'ya?

And when you macho Frigtards finish yukking it up on how I look, tug on your earring and remember that not long ago, rednecks considered that just plain gay.

So, yeah, I wear a ponytail. So did Khan Noonien Singh. It's something us folks with better DNA just friggin do.

No comments:

 
Site Meter